Sunday, March 4, 2007

Trying New Stuff

In an effort to drastically improve my game, I decided to pony up some dough. I bought into the Poker XFactor club. I spent $200 for the initial fee + 3 months @ $25. They are video recordings of real good online pros playing (and winning)... This is just what I think I need, to get into the mindset of the pros. I'll be providing good commentary on whether or not I think it's worth it, and we'll be able to tell by my bankroll.

I also invested $50 in another 17" monitor. Now I can play split-screen which is kick ass. Now I'll be able to play two or more tables with ease.

Overall, I'm pretty excited with the changes I've made and money I've spent today. I'm looking forward to the big payoff!

Ending Bankroll: $1,118.00


March Goals

  • 1. $6,000 Bankroll
  • 2. Truly Believing: I Am Lucky!
  • 3. Stop Riding the Poker Emotions Roller Coaster
  • 4. Mental Sharpness - Translated into Great Reads

February Goals

  • 1. $2,000 Bankroll
  • 2. Each time I sit down at a table, develop a plan, and pick my victim(s)
  • 3. Play middle pairs better! Be willing to fold them.
  • 4. Create a Player Category System
  • 5. Truly Study the Theory of NL Hold'em
  • 6. Finish Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'em Strategy
  • 7. Consistent blog updates