Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bitching about "Luck" - evens out today

Since I have been bitching lately about being unlucky, I thought it would be only fair to keept track. I started the day off in a $150 MTT, paying someone off after they hit their flush. Unlucky +1.

Then I had pocket jacks and reraised an idiot half his stack knowing he would call and did with A30. The flop came 335. I put him all-in (which I was going to do regardless) and he called of course, and I spiked a jack on the turn. Unlucky -1.

Lost about half my stack to QQ on button when I had JJ in SB. We both made trips!

Ace came out when I had QQ. Boo
QQ vs. AQo, I won
AK vs. AA, I played it slow- just calling preflop, the flop came with a King, committing me. Lost 5/6 of my stack.
Short stacked, lost with j6 to A3.


STT, 99 in SB, raised it up against 3 limpers, 1 person called, we both checked J high flop, w/ low turn I bet big and he shoved with his frickin aces and won.

STT, won 1st, won a 50/50, plus other draws. Went on a great card streak.

I played a total of 5 STT for $100+9 today. Lost 1, 3rd once, and 1st place twice.
A new bankroll high today!

Total Bankroll: $6,299.00


March Goals

  • 1. $6,000 Bankroll
  • 2. Truly Believing: I Am Lucky!
  • 3. Stop Riding the Poker Emotions Roller Coaster
  • 4. Mental Sharpness - Translated into Great Reads

February Goals

  • 1. $2,000 Bankroll
  • 2. Each time I sit down at a table, develop a plan, and pick my victim(s)
  • 3. Play middle pairs better! Be willing to fold them.
  • 4. Create a Player Category System
  • 5. Truly Study the Theory of NL Hold'em
  • 6. Finish Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'em Strategy
  • 7. Consistent blog updates